Expand your reach and outcome
As an organisation operating in the 2020s, you need to be on the digital train. That’s where your stakeholders are spending more and more time, even the ones in rural areas. With the Digital India initiatives, this opportunity is only going to grow. Are you ready to benefit from it?
Digital marketing is a lot more than sending emails and sharing posts on social media. Like your NGO programs, digital marketing also needs a clearly defined purpose that aligns with your NGO’s mission, values, short and long-term goals. The channels and tactics come later.
Successful digital marketing campaigns lead to higher engagement, more supporters, and more funds for your cause. The notion that “our work speaks for itself” is noble but you’re losing out big time to players who’re doing the work and talking about it. You owe it to those you serve.
After attending my Digital Marketing Training for NGOs, you will:
- understand digital marketing and its potential
- how to develop a digital marketing strategy
- how to select digital marketing channels for your goals
- get an overview of various channel
- develop a digital marketing plan
- deep dive into 3 channels that you are using or will use
- learn how to track and measure your campaigns
- learn from stories of NGOs using digital marketing successfully
- learn about free or low-cost tools that will enhance quality and efficiency
Duration: 24-32 hours
Mode: Classroom or Online
Don’t miss out on the huge potential of the digital medium. Get the skills.
Monica is an expert in Digital Marketing, she has vast knowledge on the subject which helped me understand Digital Marketing. The trainees during the training have given best feedback and few of them have started learning it. Her training is practical which helped us to understand and practice. She is a thorough professional and I have learnt a lot from her. I wish her all the best.Joyce Pereira