What can small and medium hospitality businesses continue working on in the marketing space to survive the sheer slowdown caused by the Coronavirus pandemic? Manasi and Monica share some ideas and examples of what business owners can focus on to prepare for the better times that are sure to come.
Discussion points include:
– analyzing the new market
– identifying new audience segments
– tweaking content strategy to appeal to this audience
– recalibrating targets
– working on an online reputation
– sharing stories from the ground
– being authentic and human
Check it out and share your feedback and ideas on topics we could cover in the comments.